How To Cook Aditan Soup and Things you should Use In Preparing Aditan Soup.
Hello, you are welcome here, In this Posts, we give you a step by step guide on How To Cook Aditan Soup and Things you should Use In Preparing Aditan Soup, it is step by step guide so we are going to take our time to explain everything so you will understand everything, we will also use simple English so that everybody will understand. On our last post we talked about How To Cook Aditan Soup and Things you should Use In Preparing Aditan Soup, so here also today we will give you a step by step guide on how to cook a delicious Aditan soup.
We all know how important Aditan soup is to Akwa Ibom State, Cross River State and some part of Nigeria, so if you were searching How to cook Aditan soup on Google or any other Search engines then this article is for you, Here in this article we will be discussing not only how to How To Cook Aditan Soup and Things you should Use In Preparing Aditan Soup, we will go deeper, Below are the keywords we will be discussing.
- Step by Step Guide On How can I cook a delicious Aditan Soup
- Where To Buy Aditan Leaf In Nigeria
- Aditan Soup Ingredients (Ingredients You can used in making a tasty Aditan Soup.)
- Origin Of Aditan ( Many hidden facts you may need to know about Aditan Soup)
- What you can use in eating Aditan soup
- How To slice Aditan Leaf
- Things you need to keep in place before thinking of cooking Aditan Soup.
- Economic Important Of aditan Soup
- Types Of Aditan Soup
- Is Aditan leaf good for Health? We are going to still discuss it in this article.
About Aditan Leaf
Under this sub-heading, I am going to briefly tell things you may need to know about Aditan leaf.
Aditan leaf is a green bittered eatable vegetable that grows either inside the bush or in the garden, it is very good for health.
Aditan leaf is one of the most important leaves in the Southern part of Nigeria which also makes Aditan soup popular.
Aditan leaf is not only served or used in cooking it is also used as herbal medicine and used in curing diseases like internal heat, Infection, stomach ulcer e.t.c. As you can see it has more health benefit than any other leaves. Aditan stick can also be used in place of chewing, old people in the southern part of Nigeria used the stick as their chewing stick saying that it cleans their teeth very well and the bitterness of the stick cleans their immune system and makes it strong.
Aditan is one the soup that needs more ingredient for cooking, if you don’t know how to cook it you will end up not being to eat the soup because it will be bitter, so when cooking Aditan soup you have to be very careful when cooking Aditan Soup, don’t worry because here in this article we are going to give you a step by step guide on how to cook a delicious Aditan soup. Like I previously said, their types of aditan soup, let me put it this way, there are many ways of cooking aditan soup just like we have many ways of cooking Afang soup, so below are the different ways of cooking Aditan soup:
Ways Of Cooking Aditan Soup | Difference ways of Cooking Aditan Soup and the Best Way Of Preparing Aditan Soup.
Here are The Difference ways of Cooking Aditan Soup
- Cooking Aditan with Water Leaf, we all know that is the best way
- Cooking Aditan it with okro
Those are the two major ways of cooking Aditan soup, that is not all, many people like it different even being cooked with waterleaf or Okro, some people like it to have little bitterness and some don’t want it, here we are going to show you how to cook it either with bitterness or no bitterness, just continue reading this article very carefully and follow the instructions very well. But before we jump into How to Cook Aditan Soup, let’s us first of tell you What you can use in eating Aditan soup or Things you need to keep in place before thinking of cooking Aditan Soup.
What you can use in eating Aditan soup | Aditan Soup Ingredients (Ingredients You can use in making a Sweet Aditan Soup.)
Below are The Ingredients You can use in making a Sweet Aditan Soup and are also the things you need to keep in places before thinking of cooking Aditan soup, Aditan soup is one of the soup that needs more ingredients and if it is not well prepared even with all the ingredient it won’t still have no taste because of the bitterness.
Below what you need to when going to the market:
- Aditan Leaf ( You buy it according to the quantity of soup you want to make).
- Water Leaves ( You buy it according to the quantity of Aditan leaves you bought, sometimes many people like water leaves to be more than the Afang Leaves and some people also like Afang to be more than water leave, it is your own choice).
- Stuck Fish
- Dry Fish
- Cray Fish
- Meat ( I prefer Goat Meat )
- Maggie (Any of your choice)
- Palm Oil
Those are the ingredient you need in preparing Aditan Soup.
Note: If you want to cook Aditan Soup with Okro, you don’t have to use water leaf, you have to replace okro in place of water leaf.
After you bought all the necessary items you need in preparing a tasty Aditan soup, below are the step by step guide on how to cook Aditan soup.
How To Cook Aditan Soup – Step By Step Guide
Here is a step by step guide on How to prepare Aditan Soup, follow the instructions below very well to avoid mistakes, here are the instructions;
- Remove the Aditan from the stick and slice it just like Afang
- After might have sliced, put the Aditan inside a put and boil, many people use alum in boiling it so as to wash away the bitterness and according to research using alum in boiling aditan is not healthy to the body system, so I prefer using only salt, boil the Aditan for like 30 minutes.
- While boiling the Aditan Leaf, Start preparing other items.
- Wash the water leaf very well to avoid sand and slice it
- Wash the periwinkle very well if it was already cut, if it was not, then you know what to do.
- After 30 minutes, the aditan might have boiled very well, then remove it from the fire and pure it inside a filter.
- To make it faster for you, steam the meat very well, you don’t know how to steam meat?, don’t worry because here we are going to also give you a step by step guide on how to steam meats.
- If you don’t here is how to do it, First wash the meat very well so to avoid sand, put them inside a pot, add salt, add magi, add onions and pepper, put it on a fire for like 20 minutes before adding water, when adding water, add according to size or quantity of the pot of soup you want to prepare.
- After you have added water to the meat you have steam, let it be on the fire for like 20 minutes or till the water boil very well.
- Yea, it is time to know how you decide how the soup will taste either you need it bitter or not.
- If You need it to have small bitterness, you need to wash it like 2 times and you don’t want any bitterness, you need to wash it continuously until the bitterness goes finish, how will you know that the bitterness is gone?, you need to be tasting it while washing the Aditan leaf.
- Now you are done with the washing of Aditan.
- Next thing for you to do now is to Put the stuck fish inside the put, after 10 minutes, put a little palm oil to make the stuck fish to soft quickly just like the way you cooked Afang Soup.
- After 20 minutes, you put the water leaf mix everything.
- After 2 minutes you put the remaining palm oil inside the pot to avoid the water to change the taste of the soup.
- Then after like 10 minutes, you can add the kpumo
- Add cray fish, pepper, Magie and taste, if the salt is not ok, you can add a little, you know if you add too much it spoils everything, after 1 minute you put the periwinkle, after some minutes, taste it to confirm that everything is Ok.
- At this point, the soup is 80% to be done, let it to steam for like 10 minutes.
- After steaming it for like 10 minutes, put the main item of the soup, something that makes it called Aditan Soup
- Add the Aditan leaf and turn it to make sure everything is well mixed.
- Now at this point, your Aditan soup is almost ready.
- Let it to on the fire for like 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, your Aditan Soup is ready and ready to be consumed.
- Congratulation you have fished cooking Aditan soup
Below Is The Video:
Note: If you want to cook Aditan soup with okro, you will have to replace water leaf with okro
Now we hope you can cook Aditan soup even without reading this again, please kindly bookmark this page or you can also save this page so that you can find it easily.
Your Aditan Soup is ready, it is now left for you to decide what you want to use in eating the soup either with fufu or with Garri or anything you want to use, Aditan soup is mostly served with Fufu and Garri, with Garri or Fufu you will enjoy it very well.
Where To Buy Aditan leaf in Nigeria Online | How To Buy Aditan Leaf Online In Nigeria
Here we will not only teach you how to cook Aditan soup we will also show you Where and To Buy Aditan Leaf Online in Nigeria, You know online is a big platform where you can buy and sell anything, so we are going to show you legit ways where you can buy Aditan leaf either in large quantity or small quantity.
So if you were also looking for where to buy Aditan Leaves, we gat this for you.
Call or WhatsApp 08142555799, they can even deliver it on your door step.
Benefits of Aditan leaves To The Society | Economic Important Of Aditan Leaves
Aditan has similar Benefit and economic importance to the society, below are the important and the benefits of Aditan Soup:
- Aditan Soup one of the Most selling Soup in the southern region of Nigeria, these make or gives restaurant owners that sell Aditan soup make more sells and more gain.
- Farmers that cultivate Aditan leaves make more money by selling the leaves to buyers and you know it is one of the most selling leaves in the southern region of Nigeria.
- Aditan Leaf has provided employment opportunities for youth, Commercial farmers who have big farm cultivating on the leaves ofter employ people to take care of the farm, you know that Aditan is a leaf that grows only on trees.
Health Benefit Of Aditan Soup
Below are the Health Benefit Of Aditan Soup:
- Aditan stick can be used in place of chewing, old people in the southern part of Nigeria used the stick as their chewing stick saying that it cleans their teeth very well a
- The bitterness of the stick cleans the immune system and makes it strong.
- Aditan Leaf cures internal heat
- Aditan Leaf Cures some infections
- Aditan Leaf is also good in stomach ulcer
Also Read: How To Cook Mtn Rice – Step By Step Guide
We hope have learnt a lot of things today including Step by Step Guide On How can I cook a delicious Aditan Soup, Where To Buy Aditan Leaf In Nigeria, Aditan Soup Ingredients (Ingredients You can use in making a tasty Aditan Soup.), Origin Of Aditan ( Many hidden facts you may need to know about Aditan Soup), What you can use in eating Aditan soup, How To slice Aditan Leaf, Things you need to keep in place before thinking of cooking Aditan Soup., Economic Important Of aditan Soup, Types Of Aditan Soup, Etc.
And We also like to know if you have any question to ask concerning this post, we are always ready to answer all question, kindly drop your question inside the comment box below. Thank you.
- How To Cook Afang Soup and Things you should Use In Preparing Afang Soup
- How To Cook Waterleaf Soup with Egusi (Melon) – Step By Step Guide
- How To Cook Egg Soup With Okra and How To cook Up and Down Soup – Step By Step Guide
- Emilia Udo Bassey ( New Commissioner Of Food ) Biography: Aged, State Of Origin, Ooccupation, Educatioon Career, Early Life
Post Source: Freedy Gist Blog